Monday, March 28, 2011

In My World Mondays Would be Fundays...

Well, here we go again. I've made several previous attempts at blogging, but I am motivated to stay committed to posting this time around. I am hoping that this blog will keep me "accountable" for trying new things in my life and documenting my propsed creative projects, recipies, and ideas. We shall see!

I wasn't feeling super hungry this morning so I had some Kashi GoLean and some black tea to get things going. I think the cause of my horrible, relentless headaches have been from caffeine withdrawal since I ran out of Tea on Thursday (how pathetic is that). I had only been having 2-4 bags...

I'm leaving work an hour early today to drive on over to SMU for the first night of my graphic design certification class (eeek!). I'm a bit anxious about having enough time to change, get to the other side of Dallas (sit not exactly sure where my class is meeting...), and have something to eat. I'm going to pack a change of clothes and some snacks to hopefully hold me over.

I've only got an hour before I need to leave for work. These mornings just fly by, I get SO distracted. I'm gonna write out the plan/ideas for the opening day baseball party my brother and I want to host this Friday. Which means that we need to finalize things today so we can get invites out ASAP. I was really wanting to work on the hat I'm crocheting for my friend, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to right now...

I'm really craving hummus, but did not want to buy a large container of plain yogurt (I use it to make hummus). I'm tempted to try using cottage cheese instead. That's how bad I want hummus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment