Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Reunion of Sorts

I always amaze myself at the fact that I can go to bed super late but still be wide awake at 7:30 am. Probably has to do with the fact that I was hungry... Anyways, I'm up now and decided that it is time for an update. I got home late last night from visiting some friends I worked with last summer. We went to dinner at On the Border. Usually not my first choice but my friend really seemed to want to go there. Turns out one of her friends was working (probably the reason she wanted to go there) and gave us 50% off. My salad was good and I didn't leave feeling stuffed like I normally do when I leave restaurants.

CITRUS CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD
Next we ventured to this tiny town north of where we were to stop in to one of my friend's friends' party. OK, I'm not sure how their house was standing. Definitely the most ghetto house ever. Boys... They don't seem to know how to take care of things. I basically stood there and watched them smoke, drink, and attempt beer pong in a cramped tension. Oh the fun! *sarcasm*.

We went on back to one of my friends houses not too long after that and just chatted with her creepy roommate. I will never post a "roommate wanted" ad as seeing how there are some very strange people in this world and you could end up with some creepy serial killer sharing your toilet paper... (maybe I've been watching too much Criminal Minds).

Last night was the first time I had been back to visit since I graduated in December. Although I spent a majority of the last 2 1/2 years there being back felt awkward. I knew there was a reason I wanted to get out of there ASAP. I don't miss being there at all. It just is not  me. I don't know if I can really explain it...  But I'm moving on to bigger and better things, right?!

Plans/To-Do (which probably won't get done):

  • Finish sewing "summer" table runner
  • Go to Ms. Deb's to finalize grad party plans
  • Study Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator for Monday
I feel like I'm missing something off my list... Will come to me later...

What's Entertaining Me Lately:

Criminal Minds Season 6 - I only have 1 episode left...


No comments:

Post a Comment