Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week-END

So sad that this weekend is over... Yesterday was alright, nothing too exciting. Just went over some party plans and had a major "chat session" with miss Deb - I don't know what I'd do without her! I ended the day with a warm bath. It had been awhile and staying in to enjoy happy, bubbly goodness seemed to suit my mood.  Today was a gorgeous day outside and I did my best to make the most of it. I read a lot outside. Maybe dozed off while reading for a bit... Went to The Home Depot to pick up some flowers, planted said flowers out back with mom in out "girls garden," went grocery shopping with Mom and Andrew (late afternoon tired/crankiness is not  the best time to work together with people and/or shop), had dinner, read (fell asleep again), Worked out on our home elliptical for 30 min and did about 20 min of free weights to work on my arms, made some progress sewing on my summer table runner, and I think I'll finish my book and try to get a head start on some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment