Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Early Tuesday

Got off to an early start this morning. I was wake before 6 and couldn't go back to sleep... I checked the news and e-mail on my phone and made my way downstairs. I made a parfait for breakfast (plain yogurt, cinnamon, Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal, and peanut butter) and some tea and took my book out to the back yard. It felt surprisingly nice outside! Apparently in order to enjoy the good 'ole outdoors in the summer I must stay inside between the hours of 8:30 am - 8:30 pm. Sure does put a damper on my "outdoorsy-loving" self. Hmph!

Since I had a bit more time before work than I normally do I went to the gym to try to get some exercise since I don't get much of a chance to on Mondays and Wednesdays. I was only planning on riding the bike for 20-30 min, but I stayed on for 45! GO ME! Distractions help! Thank you magazines :)

After talking some more about how much I loathe my current job my mom actually suggested that I give my 2 weeks and try finding something I'd enjoy better (I think she finally sees how it drains me emotionally and physically). Right now I don't know what I want to do. Just putting out a few random applications to stores I like... Not a permanent fix, but we both think that if I'm happier in general everything else will fall into place - more motivation to "find myself." Just the thought of quitting this job makes me feel so much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment