Monday, June 13, 2011

"I Love... Mondays"

So this is my first "I love... Mondays" post where I'd post a few things that I'm lovin' - into at the moment.

 

This scrub is great! My skin is prone to redness and this really seems to help. It is gentle enough not to irritate my skin and leaves my face feeling fresh. Plus it smells really yummy!


My brother's girlfriend's grandma (Ms. Deb) packs these for them whenever they go on a trip or are going to be out-and-about. I always snag a few. This was the first time I've had the orange mango. I've had the lemon one a few times before, but I think this one is tastier. Light, crisp, and refreshing. 


I've been developing quite the green thumb lately. Here are just a few of my herbs (basil and dill) grown from seeds. My sunflowers aren't doing so hot so I put them outside in hopes that they will perk up a bit. I hope they can handle all this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment