Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Getting Hot in Here

OMG, I hate the heat and it's only the beginning of June. It's going to be a long summer... It pretty much sucks all of my energy and makes me cranky - boo!



I have been so anxious today, just thinking about the coming week. Nothing really special is going on that would add to my stress level. Maybe that's it, the monotony of it all. How I'm still very unhappy at my job, then have to drive through traffic to sit through a class that I don't enjoy for three hours, then coming home super tired/hungry and not having motivation to get anything else done. Add that with the whole "what am I going to do for the rest of my life" thing and yeah, not the happiest "camper" in the world.

After church my parents and I swung by Half-Price Books. I tried to see if there were any books about Occupational Therapy that could give be better insight into the profession. I ended up leaving feeling more overwhelmed as I glanced through almost all of the sections on the store because nothing just "seems right." I know that I don't have to have everything figured out right now but some direction would be nice to ease my mind a bit.



Tomorrow I am going to start "I love... Mondays." I will list 3-5 things that I've recently discovered and/or am enjoying now! Just thought it would be fun and help me focus on the positives!

Tonight the Mavs are playing so I'm definitely planning on watching the game! I'm going to try and multi-task and work on one of my crocheted hats at the same time, I really want to get a "stock" of them ready to sell. Before the game starts I want to try to get some reading done since there are several potential good books I've checked out recently sitting on my nightstand. Here's the one I started today -->

No comments:

Post a Comment