Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty Please

Let work be short and sweet today. Work hasn't been going very well. Yesterday was a bit better. I'm afraid to ask the office manager for time off next month so I can go to MN, she's quite intimidating. I woke up thinking that I found enough courage to ask her today and what do ya know, she's off today. Figures.

I haven't been sleeping well. Last night we had a major storm. 60+ mi/hr winds. I'm suprised our house didn't blow over. I was certain that it was going to. I haven't been out and about yet, but I'm sure there will be some damage from the storm.

I haven't felt like going out much lately. I just want to be alone. I've been so anxious that I just want to stay in and relax at home. But I never seem to get what I want to done. Mom says that I have the whole morning before work to relax and get things done, but I always get distracted and feel to rushed. It makes my chest hurt. I guess part of it has to do with how work has been stressing me out. It's only temporary and was fine for awhile. Lately I just seem to be doing "everything wrong." I've been trying to scope out other jobs around here. I emailed a few photographers I know about maybe tagging along to a dew of their shoots sometime. I think it would be reall fun to work at a summer camp and help with arts & crafts! I'd probably be done by the time my design classes would start at night... I guess that gives me another distraction to check out this morning...

Another part of my anxiety is coming from the guy I'm dating. I keep canceling and he keeps wanting to hang out. I thought I made it clear(er) that I wanted a bit more space when we talked last week. He just likes me SO much and knows hardly anything about me. We have a few things in common, but overall our lifestyles are different. He fixes cars, loves, baseball, and fishing. I do too, to a point. I guess he's a lot more "country" than I am. I don't know. I just don't feel that "attraction/spark" with him and I've tried waiting it out for over a month. We are supposed to go to the Ranger's game next Saturday - that's if he still wants to go with me then, HA!

This is a really good book! I wasn't really into it at first, but now I can't put it down. Only a few chapters left!!!




peace.love.em

No comments:

Post a Comment