Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Too Short of a Weekend

So it's Tuesday, even though I kept thinking that yesterday was Tuesday for some reason. Nope. It was Monday. Slow day at work. I'm really getting sick of my job. I know I really have no room to complain since things could be much worse and I'm fortunate enough to have a job, but really. It's just very emotionally draining for me and part of the reason that I graduated a semester early was to "rest and take better care of myself."

 My parents said that I can quit my current job but I need to find another one. "Working is good for me." While I do agree with that statement to a point, at what cost to my own mental health and sanity?! I like to feel productive and I could def use the money that comes with a job. I guess we can't have it all. Right now I'd really like to find a nanny/babystting job or work in an art museum/gallery. My searches have not been going as well as I'd like. Most places require several years of ecperience (which I don't have) or aren't hiring...Boo!


Baby Cohen!


Anyways, like the title of this post suggests, this weekend was too short. I went to the Galleria with some friends on a quest to find a Spring/Easter dress but had no such luck. Just ran some errands and tried to relax at home. I finished "A Secret Kept" (not as good as "Sarah's Key") while laying in the sun - got a bit of  early summer sun. I swear the time like vanished. I don't feel too rested at all. I think the weekend should be three days - minimum!


Friend and her chocolate covered "marshmeller"!

peace.love.em

No comments:

Post a Comment