Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF

Today doesn't feel like Friday, but I'm not complaining at all! This week felt very draining and I'm hoping to get to relax a bit this weekend. I've got a wedding to go to tomorrow and then seeing a play and dinner with a friend on Sunday. I've always wanted to be a "runner" but I have never really kept my motivation up. I ran a 5K about 2.5 years ago, but afterwards I fizzled out. I am starting again (again, again, again...). Trying th "Couch to 5 K" plan. So Tuesday and tonight I mustered enough energy to try again. Tuesday I alternated jogging and walking (2 min/3 min) with the jogging coming in around 10.5 min. Today I did the same pattern for jogging around 11 min. Hey, it's progress. I also did free weight exercises for about 20 min after. I'm feeling pretty good. Strength is my goal.

Today: work went well/fast, ran errands, layed outside for a bit, walk/jog in lovely weather, Rangers won their opening day game, and now watching "The Tourist" with the 'rents :)

Happy Weekending!

My entertainment for the weekend:





No comments:

Post a Comment