Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thrown off - round two

Another day off to a less than perfect start! Boo! I love my brother, I really do, but his chaos is just a bit too much for me right now. Other than leaving his things scattered everywhere he has been up early to get things done for Kylie (she's over here now). Mornings are me time. The only time of the day when I feel sane and can accomplish things. I haven't done yoga in days and it's killing  me.


I haven't taken my pictures for my Photoshop class tonight mainly because I'm not sure what I want to take pictures of. It's for a "multiplicity" assignment. Your wouldn't think it would be that hard, which it's not. It's just putting forth the effort. I just need to do it now and then I'll feel better and not have it hanging over my head.


Luckily I was able to hit the gym last night, which usually helps me calm my mind - or at least distract me. I was surprised by how far/much I was able to jog considering Saturday I was just alternating walk/jogging every 1:30. I guess I had a lot of steam to blow off... Still felt really anxious after though...


Walk
5
Jog
7:30
Walk
2:30
Jog
2:30
Walk
2:30
Jog
2:30
Walk
2:30
Jog
2:30
Walk
2:30
Walk
5

35 min total
20 min walk
15 min jog

 2.71 miles


I had a "screening" interview for a job at a gym cafe. It sounded pretty wonderful, a lot better than my current job. Then I thought about it. Mainly the distance. It is at least 17 miles from home. I'd be driving a lot more which means more time and gas $$$ for about the same pay that I am currently making. Boo! So I decided to pass on the opportunity. There are several other jobs that I've applied to that are more geared towards my interests and closer to home that I'm holding out for. Their application deadlines were yesterday or are coming up soon so cross your fingers that I get good news soon!

Here's what I'm I'm working on in my "free" time:


My Supplemental Reading


Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
- Psalm 23:6



No comments:

Post a Comment