Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally Friday

Whoa, it feels so good to finally sit down. Today has been hectic to say the least! I did squeeze an hour of yoga & Pilates in before work so that was a refreshing start to the day. Work dragged on and on and we even got to leave early (yay Fridays!). I went straight to a doctor's appointment which I had to wait for a bit in the room, but once I got in it wasn't too bad. What was bad was the traffic coming home. I knew from the radio that there was a bad accident that was backing up traffic so I decided to take an alternate route. That route didn't seem to help much. What normally takes me 20 minutes took me 90 minutes! I was not a happy camper. But oh I am home now and so thankful to be safe!

I was going to blog last night (and go running) but I was so exhausted.  My mom wanted company running errands after dinner so I went to Half-Price Books and Barnes & Noble with her. I could barely keep my eyes open on the 10 minutes ride home. Bed at 10:15? Yes, please!

Here was dinner last night. My favorite slow-cooker bean chili!

(1 cup frozen corn is not pictured)

Before I "mixed it up!"

Here are some shots of the tomatoes and bell peppers that are growing out back!

  








Going to watch "Cars" tonight (I've somehow never seen it).

 

Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered. 
 – Proverbs 28:26


No comments:

Post a Comment