Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thrown off.

Ahhh! It's time for me to get ready for work and I'm so not close to ready!

I was trying to get to bed early last night but I decided to take my Photoshop exam after I got back from Advanced Photoshop last night (yay, I passed!). Then I wasn't super tired so I read for a little bit - I'm getting to that part of the book where it's hard to put down (see what book I'm reading on the previous post!)

So I slept in this morning which is super unusual for me. I guess my body needed the rest but now my "routine" is thrown off. No time for yoga this morning aka tragedy! My goal is to go to the gym and try round #2 of "running". I want to feel ambitious... I don't have any major plans for the evening besides taking a few pictures for my Photoshop assignment we are working on tomorrow and helping my brother get little gifts together for his girlfriend's birthday tomorrow. What would he do without me?!



Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper— it only leads to harm. For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land. 
– Psalm 37: 7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment