Saturday, July 9, 2011

Off with a bang.

Even though I was a bit nauseous after work (I still think it's my job that makes me sick) I went to the Ranger's game with my brother and his friend, Scott. I texted one of my good friends, Katie, to see if she was going to be at the game by any chance and she was! I went down to her section to chat for a little bit. The Rangers were played awesome - grand slam in the first inning! - but you could tell the fans and players were heavyhearted from the accident the night before. They did decided to keep up the tradition of having fireworks after the game (Friday nights). I didn't really enjoy the ones I saw on the 3rd so this was a treat!

My sleep pattern has continued to be completely random. I'll wake up early, eat, read, sleep. Then the pattern will repeat for several more hours. The first cycle started around 7:30 am and repeated at 11. Ugh! SO annoying. I was going to go the gym but that hasn't happened yet. 

Apparently I am the "store girl" because everyone in my family has asked me if I am going or will go to the store for them... I'm not sure how this happened. I don't mind. I just have to get my day "back on track" since I woke up (again) at noon...





 

I do know that yoga will be part of my weekend. I stumbled across the yoga journal website (I have a feeling I'll be visiting this site a lot! )and here's their daily tip: "To avoid compression and injury, it's important that you create length in the spine before and during a twist. Focus on three key actions: elongating the spine, twisting from the inside out, and breathing."

No comments:

Post a Comment