Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recharged.

Dear Grumpy Mood, 

I regret to inform you that you have out-worn your welcome and are not wanted. I, along with my friends and family, would greatly appreciate it.

Yours (for hopefully not much longer),
Em

Saturday: Didn't get out of bed until 9:30 am. It was heavenly. I got to get out of the house for a lunch and window shopping date with one of my best friends. A grilled chicken sandwich sounded good so I got Chick-fil-A for something special (they can be a bit pricey). Good decision.


Yoga, cleaning, more shopping (for my brother's dorm stuff), crocheting (baby blanket), Gilmore Girls, naps, and reading pretty much summed up the rest of my weekend. I started a new book:

(bn.com)
All I can say is I MISS PAAAAAAAAAAAAARIS!!!


Saturday night I slept in curlers because I needed a change. If I don't blow-dry or straighten my hair it looks like a hot mess and I want to take a break from the heat (styling). Here were the results:

 
My hair looks nowhere that curly now (at the end of the day), but they're fun and cute while they last! I think I'll try the curlers more often.


Sunday:  My mom, brother, and I went to church together at a church closer to home that we hadn't been to in awhile. I really enjoyed the service and left feeling refreshed and peaceful. We all seemed to be in better moods overall today. What a relief!

"Future Update": I'm still leaning towards social work, then possible teaching. I really want to go to Washington D.C. so I've been checking out various schools in that area - just dreaming. I visited D.C. with my family about 6 years ago and loved it. How awesome would it be to go to school there? In the middle of so much action!

Garden update: I'm a good "tomato mom"!


 

For once I'm not dreading the week. No work for me!!!
Any plans or something you're looking forward to this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment